You will be the lead technical resource and a key member of the customer/partner-facing team for Spire Solutions in Saudi Arabia. In this role you will play a crucial part in helping drive technical sales, support and solution architecting for our partners and customers.
- Support Spire sales team across all sales phases (presentations, demos, POC’s, workshops etc.)
- Help identify key end-customer requirements and present Spire’s portfolio of products and to meet them.
- Thoroughly understand technical aspects of the various solutions being carried – and be able to clearly and simply articulate the value proposition of each.
- Proactively engage & leverage channel partner sales and technical teams to position Spire’s solutions with their end customers.
- Deliver live product demonstrations and white board presentations to channel partner and customers
- Meet and develop relationships with existing Spire customers with a view to enhancing customer satisfaction and up selling/cross selling other Spire solutions.
- Provide enablement and training for channel partners’ technical teams
- Provide support for Spire/channel partners’ trade shows and exhibitions
- Provide first level (or higher) of post-sales support thereby maintaining and enhancing customer success
- Technically “own” RFP’s from the region and prepare well-crafted technical proposals. Manage such RFP’s from initial scrutiny, technically qualifying, sending clarifications, coordinating internally with Spire product experts & sales teams, interfacing with partners and vendors for various inputs and adhering to deadlines to deliver winning proposals.
- Keep up-to-date on competitive solutions, products, and services and provide regular feedback on market dynamics
- Hands-on delivery and management technical proof-of-concepts (POCs) adhering to clear objectives, success criteria.
- Provide feedback on our solutions features, issues, integrations etc to our vendors with a view to seeing bug fixes, enhancements in future releases
- Prioritize work on largest realistic revenue /highest potential opportunities in conjunction with sales team/partners
- Take a consultative approach to “weave” stories between the various solutions we /customers carry to gain end-user trust and confidence.
- Consistently follow company rules /policies and sales / technical processes such as updation of sales force etc.
- Develop adequate technical skills (for certain technologies) to carry out Spire led implementation and training as part of our professional services offerings.
- 10 + years of experience in the IT Security industry, typically having worked for product vendors/ large re-sellers/system integrator’s or distribution companies
- Education Required: Bachelor’s in Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent
- A solid knowledge of the Saudi market for IT Security, excellent (demonstrated) network of trusted customer, partner contacts.
- Demonstrated ability to consistently meet & overachieve set KPI’s
- Clear communication (written and verbal) with a focus on needs analysis, positioning, business justification, and closing techniques
- Excellent presentation and listening skills, and the ability to learn and improve these on feedback from management and peers.
- Ability to quickly and accurately “absorb” new technologies and quickly be able to articulate their strengths and value proposition
- Ability to work independently and seamlessly as part of a cross-geo team
- Ability to multi-task and handle various tasks/engagements simultaneously under tight schedules