As your data goes moblie, Lookout AI closes your Security gap
Many organizations are now embracing the use of smartphones and tablets to increase productivity in the workplace, and as more sensitive data goes mobile, your organization’s security policies must extend to your mobile endpoint devices. Lookout Mobile Endpoint Security makes it easy to get visibility into the entire spectrum of mobile risk, apply policies to measurably reduce that risk, and integrate into your existing security and mobile management solutions.
Apps are the predominant way that sensitive data is accessed on mobile devices, with risks spanning across both iOS and Android. Lookout’s app analysis technology is powered by intelligence from over 50 million iOS and Android apps, giving you visibility into app-based risks such as:
- Trojans and spyware that can exfiltrate data from the device
- Vulnerabilities in app data transfer and storage
- Risky app behaviors that pose a compliance risk
- Sideloaded apps that bypass official app stores
If the device is compromised with software vulnerabilities, the built-in security of the operating system can be bypassed. Lookout creates a fingerprint of each mobile device and compares it against the 170 million devices in our security platform to identify anomalies and risks, such as:
- Behavioral anomalies
- Advanced root or jailbreak
- Out-of-date operating systems
- Device configuration risks
Often taking the form of a man-in-the-middle attack, these network threats are typically executed by spoofing a Wi-Fi hotspot to intercept network traffic and decrypt sensitive data. By analyzing network connections from our global sensor network, we effectively mitigate false positives while detecting high impact threats, including:
- Man-in-the-middle attacks
- Host certificate hijacking
- SSLStrip attacks
- TLS protocol downgrades
Access to corporate data should be granted based on an assumption of zero trust and the continuous assessment of an endpoint’s health. Lookout Continuous Conditional Access works behind the scenes, dynamically monitoring the health of the endpoint while the user is connected to the enterprise. Lookout allows only trusted devices to connect to enterprise infrastructure and data, for both managed and unmanaged deployments.
Protect access to your enterprise when devices are out of compliance due to:
- Lack of compliance with customization policies set by MES administrator
- Device, apps, network, or firmware identified as risky by Lookout Security Cloud
- Vertical specific risks from apps accessing and sharing regulated content
Majority of threats on mobile originate from a phishing attack. The Lookout phishing and content protection solution can easily be added and works seamlessly with Mobile Endpoint Security.